Scribblies

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Hello, Procrastination.

I swallowed my pride and I choked on my faith.

I've given my heart and my soul.

I've broken my fingers and lied through my teeth, the pillar of damage control.

I've been to the edge and I've thrown the bouquet of flowers left over the grave.

I sat in the waiting room wasting my time, waiting for judgement day.


Hello, Procrastination.

Not long until Green Day. Excited little monkey I am.

Not long until the holidays. I have lots of stuff planned. Lots of stuff to do. It's going to be fun.

Remind me to buy cellophane.

1 Comments:

At October 30, 2009 at 3:19 PM , Blogger Nicole said...

... GREEN DAY. GET EXCITED. i am. although i havent actually heard their new songs. hahaha.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home