Scribblies

Sunday, January 31, 2010

NOM NOM

First movie seen in 2010? Sherlock Holmes. BAM. It was quite a good movie. I enjoyed myself, and quite enjoyed the theme music too. I stayed during the credits just to listen.

--

New project. Since it's now impossible to get green or orange chucks in my size..in Australia… I'm planning on buying a white pair. How boring! I hear you cry. No, no, dear blog readers. I'm planning on getting my lovely and talented sister to draw some of her awesome drawings on them. So then I'll have colourful one of a kind chucks. Hurrah to that.

I'm also searching for a pair of these (below). They're Converse boots, and I'm scared that they'll only ever be available in the US. So if you see them in Australia, ever, give me a shout and I'll be forever thankful.

Cheers!

1 Comments:

At January 31, 2010 at 8:54 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed Sherlock Holmes ^^
I'll definitely keep an eye out for those boots.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home